Stomach Upset from 3 days
Having Pain before going to Washroom and having loose motions , had gone 5 times till now today and would request imm. response if it is normal issue or need serious consultation.

Abdominal infection and hence you need consultation for antibiotics and other supporting medicines . I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.

Need consultation and take proper medications.
Tap consult now to start proper medications