Stomach problems
I’m 5’3” and roughly 200 pounds. is it possible for me to get a flat stomach or close to flat if i go down to 145?

You need to take high fiber low fat diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals of 2-3 hrs. Avoid outside food completely. Ask me privately for customized diet plan for you. Do crunches and pushups daily to reduce belly fat.
Your weight should be 116pounds. Drink water 16glasses daily Stop eating outside foods and packets foods junkfoods etc fatty food's. Take high fibre diet n low fat n carbohydrates diet plan and do exercises. Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information.
Early dinner before 6pm Eat less and exercise more Eat in small quantity
Walking daily 2-3times don't miss any single day