Stomach problem
Yesterday i eat biryani from outside at night 10:30pm and in moring omitting started after that i drink Eno but still some time its paining sloftly and some times its not and in between some time i feel that omitting will take place and gas and wast is also going out of my body

This is acute Gastroenteritis. First – 1-2 days.Take plenty of fluids – ORS , Enerzal, Lime water with salt and sugar, Coconut water,black tea. Plenty  of soups , daal water, kala chana soup.Avoid aerated drinks.Avoid Milk.Avoid chillies and oily/fried food. Avoid all Meat products, hotel food, fast food.Avoid all fresh fruits and vegetable salads. Can drink packed juices . . 2 to 3 day onwards.Start on Soft diet like Rice Gurrel (Khicdi) , bread , toast, idli, oats, dalia, sheera, corn flakes and dry fruits Private consult with me for complete treatment protocol with medicines and dietary protocols.