Stomach Pain

My son who is 2 years old feeling stomach pain since a couple of days. we have already consulted 2 doctors in Ujjain but there is no recovery from the pain. The prescription given by them are- Vitagyn and Anafortan. Please give me feedback about this
views-icons 23 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Stomach Pain

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 100 for 24 hrs

Hello, We understand your sons condition and your concern towards your son. But since your son is too young to take treatment from an open forum like this you need to consult a pediatrician for you assistance. Tell the same with him so that he may examine your son and give him proper treatment. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?