Stomach pain in morning

Last year i had done ultrasound during my general checkup, in that there were stones in my gall blader but i had not felt any stomuch pain. Sometimes i had fely stomuch pain but it was due to acidity. I consult fortis hospital they said if i am not feeling pain i should not go for surgery. But nowadays i feel stomuch pain in morning only when i got up early like 6.30 am(weekdays) on weekend i got up at 9 to 10 a.m on weekend i do not feel any pain so my concern why it happens so? Is it realted to gallblader stone or anything.. i have not done ultrasound recently. Please suggest me and what should i do..?

Hello there. I can understand your concern. You might still be having the stones but these symptoms are necessarily due to those stones. These could be a differnt issue itself. Take a antacid like rantac-150mg twice a day half an hour before food. If it still doesnt subside kindly consult a gastroenterologist in person for furtger evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain
Dr. Satish Kumar Gadi (Lt Col)
General Physician 39 yrs exp Gurgaon

The pain in stomach due to stones in gall bladder will be of different nature and more severe and persistent.. The pain seems to be due to high acid formation in the stomach. You should take some antacid and tab Ranitidine 150 mg twice a day or some other similar drug for a week or ten days. However it will be better if you can consult your family physician for better understanding of the disease and treatment. Other underlying cause may be taken care of.