Stomach pain
Hi I'm Usha, I'm getting stomach pain nd knee pain at early morning, from 5 days..can u suggest ... I'm taking thyroid 100 MG in empty stomach...2 kids sizerian..

Usha......afternoon......I am Krishna and I am a UK trained Gastro Intestinal Surgeon practicing in Hyderabad and Bangalore. Thanks for sharing your concern here. This is new onset pain by sound of things. Are thyroid tablets new to you. Unfortunately you have given negligible information to deduce any conclusion. I am available for a chat if you wish to. Ta Krishna X96632 83555X