Stomach pain
Having pain for last 24 hours. I took medicines but no relief. I feel pain if I try to move and also try to speak.

First – 1-2 days.Takeplenty of fluids – ORS , Enerzal, Lime water with salt and sugar, Coconutwater,black tea. Plenty of soups , daal water, kala chana soup.Avoidaerated drinks.AvoidMilk.Avoidchillies and oily/fried food. Avoidall Meat products, hotel food, fast food.Avoidall fresh fruits and vegetable salads. Can drink packed juices . . 2 to 3 day onwards.Starton Soft diet like Rice Gurrel (Khicdi) , bread , toast, idli, oats, dalia, sheera,corn flakes and dry fruits
Private consult with me for detailed treatment protocol with medicines