Stomach pain for one week

Hi, My wife is having stomach pain at lower tummy for one week. She was previously diagnosed with PCOD on the right and she was under medication for 11 months. Currently she is using only APCOD SACHETS for one and half month. Previously she used Femilon. she is having lower tummy for 1 week. Her periods are skipped by 10 days and still not had her periods. She consulted a doctor the other day, the doctor told to check for pregnancy test and the results are negative. Doctor also told to test again after 5days and gave Folvite tablets for 10 days each after lunch. I am writing this because we want to know the reason for her pain and also wether women do have stomach pain during implantation(pregnancy). Her pain occuring randomly all day and pain ranging from mild to severe. Thanks in advance.

Doctor Answers (1) on Stomach pain for one week

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.... I can understand your concern , a woman can have stomach pain for so many reasons less commonly in pregnancy.... Since pregnancy test is negative , we should look into other causes causing stomach pain. With Polycysic ovarian disease pregnancy is difficult... Even gastritis can cause abdominal pain.....