Stomach pain and stool
From the past week my stool has decreased with smaller chunks and my stomach pain starts at night when I go to sleep, I need to wake up and go to washroom to release urine and gas. This releases some of my pain but it stays some what. I am eating proper diet.

Hello...it's quiet possible that inspite of eating normal diet you are facing this..its probably that you are eating less of fibrebor roughage and reduced intake of water...try to have food on regular intervals..do not wait until you feel hungry