Stomach pain and nausea

Hello doctor. Iam unwell since three days . First two days i had very high fever and terrible headache . So consulted a doctor and she prescribed me flexon 3 times after meals and pan D once in the morning before food . Since yesterday night iam feeling extremely nauseatic and stomach is paining badly . I wasnt eating anything since three days so when iam trying to vomit nothing is coming out only saliva is coming out . Even water is coming out and iam extremely dehydrated . stopped taking flexon and now have mild fever also . In the afternoon i took iv zofran and pan D even that didnt given any relief . Kindly help me

Doctor Answers (1) on Stomach pain and nausea

Dr. Sridhar Sreenivasan Bangalore | General Physician
At the moment you need to take tab dolo 650 for the fever and avoid the flexon and tab emeset (vomikind) 4mg for the vomiting and tab pantop 40 mg 1-0-0 and tab limcee chewable 500mg 1-0-1 for the hydration you need to make ORS and keep taking in sips , home made ORS is simple and can be made using 2 tbs of sugar and 1 tbs of salt in 500ml-1000ml water according to ur taste. please check your platelet counts at the earliest.
check your platelet counts and drink ors which will reduce ur body pains and give you hydration