Stomach Issue

Whenever I have water I feel an urge to go to washroom to pee. Same case is whenever I have meal i feel the same urge to go to washroom for poo. And gas is always formed after having any meal. And after having maggi,samosa I definitely have to poo within 30 min. Is it natural? Any remedies? Do i need to consult a doctor and which one?

Doctor Answers (1) on Stomach Issue

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there......, Avoid problem foods. If certain foods make your signs and symptoms worse, don't eat them. These may include alcohol, chocolate, caffeinated beverages such as coffee and sodas,.... If gas is a problem for you, foods that might make symptoms worse include beans, cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli. Fatty foods also may be a problem for some people...... Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function.....