Stomach Issue
Whenever i have my breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner.I have to always go to restroom after 15 minutes of eating.So help me to find a solution to this problem.

Dr. Harisha N L

Hello there i understand your concern and feeling... Your symptoms may be due to irritable bowel syndrome,thyroid disorders, malabsorption syndrome....I would suggest you to avoid fatty and sugar foods,use lactose and gluten free diet,avoid spicy foods,avoid alcohol and coffee....you may require investigations like thyroid profile, usg abdomen,stool examination to diagnose malabsorption along with detailed history and clinical examination... I would suggest you to consult nearest gastroenterologist they will do the needful.