Stomach is paining.

Hello sir good morning,2 days back I eat Manchurian(gravy) and rice in a restaurant.after coming home pain is started in my stomach.till now it is paining,i used one medicine also but not stopped.paining is occasionally i mean to say its stop after some time but after some time again started paining.when pain is started i also feel different types of sound in my stomach.I also don't want eat food because i feel my stomach is full always is ,till now i have eaten only a small bowl of khichdi and milk,bread.I also feel little bit of vomiting.colour of pee is little bit yellowish and potty is also problem for me as it is not happen as happen before,my stomach is not cleared.what are the main reason behind this and how it should be cured.please help me doctor.

Doctor Answers (1) on Stomach is paining.

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi.... Avoid foods and drinks that trigger symptoms. Everyone has specific triggers. Common triggers such as fatty or fried foods, tomato sauce, alcohol, chocolate, mint, garlic, onion, and caffeine may worse. Avoid foods you know will trigger your heartburn. Eat smaller meals. Avoid overeating by eating smaller meals....