Having stomach pain after 2 hr of eating
I am facing stomach pain from last 1 month. I face this problem after eating food and it will start after 2 hrs of eating. And will last for 6 hours. I can't eat chapati from last 1 month. Pain was gradually increasing after 2 hours and will last long for 6 hours. I can't take pain killer, it will increase the pain. Facing lower back pain also when stomach pain does. Have done endoscopy and ulcer test also but nothing diagnose.

Can help you with the next course of action and treatment plan. Would like to discuss in details and provide apt solution. Kindly consult.
Hi Need to see the complete case history before commenting. But don't worry doesn't look serious