Stomach irritation mucus
Always irritation in stomach urge to go motion again n again with small amount of mucus slightly weight loss but all my reports are Normal my hb is 14 n crp is 1 this problem exist for last 2 years. I don't have any problem in the body no stomach. But there is too MUCH acid in the stomach. What to do.

Dr. Harisha N L

Hello there...i understand your concern...try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can...Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty... avoid coffee,tea etc... Avoid stress,consider calming activities, such as meditation, yoga etc...sleep with head raised position and have dinner at least 2 hours before sleep..take over pantaprazole 40 mg twice daily before food with above for 15 days....Consult nearest gastroenterologist they will do the needful.

Stomach mucus treatment