Stomach indigestion problem
Hello. Recently i have recovered from covid 19 and for taking plenty of fluid, yestarday at night  i drink about 900-1000 ml of water in the time span of 1/2hr and on the previous day of this i had gas problem and today morning i have little abdominal pain and indigestion problem. My urine flow is normal

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..For prescription and counselling regarding the same you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..

Take online consult for complete evaluation and treatment.
eat bland foods n avoid spicy ones. walk a while. drink sips of luke warm water.
History noted
You can consult me NOW. I'm available I'm consulting physician and specialist in infectious diseases. whatspp - Nine six six five four eight four zero nine eight
So what's your query
if want consultation whatsApp me (8:6:1:7:2:1:3:0:1:3)
Consult me with details of your COVID management on Sunday