Stomach heaviness

I am having problems with my stomach since 6-7 month..i feel always heaviness in my both side corner of my abdomen I did all kind of blood test n usg abdomen n colonoscopy n endoscopy all reports comes normal exp gerd problem in endoscopy n small multiple ulcer in intestines in colonoscopy...I take medicine like enbious...do my question is that why I feel always heaviness in both side of stomach due to gastric nothing is found in my colonoscopy biopsy report also exp small ulcer. Is that serious..i am so stressed due to feeling heaviness plz help me out..i dont have any bed habit like smoking or drinking...my 2 questions is I have always in semi liquid motion lost of Time is normal or not normal??? Thx I dont have any pain I feel only heaviness...it is due to gastric???

Doctor Answers (2) on Stomach heaviness

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. i can understand you concern. you need to make some dietary changes. instead of having three full meals i would recommend you to have 5 smaller meals at regular intervals. out of the 5 meals, let 2 be of vegetables and fruits. take a capsule . Pan-L once a day half an hour before food for 10 days. as for the motions, i would consult a gastroenterologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
It may be...try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can...Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty... avoid coffee,tea etc... Avoid stress,consider calming activities, such as meditation, yoga etc...sleep with head raised position and have dinner at least 2 hours before sleep..take pantaprazole 40 mg twice daily before food with above for 15 days....