Stomach disorder
Frequently my stomach is getting disorder, wanted to go for motion. This happens daily two or three times. Kindly give me some solution

Hello... sometimes it happens that out of anxiety or tension we tend to feel like going to motion more frequently.... I suggest you to find out if this is any of the reason for passing frequent motions... apart from this even any infection like gastroenteritis may cause such symptoms but you don't seem to give any history related to it so no need to worry ....it seems to be just physiological... thank you