cancer-icon
Stomach cancer
My mother feeling too much fullness in her upper stomach even she eats very small and have vomiting also...she don't digest food properly and have pain in upper stomach....i was read the symptoms of stomch cancer ..i think she have same....please help me to diagnose it...i will be very thank fulll to u....plzz replyy and help me....

Dr. Kaushal Yadav
Surgical Oncologist 11 yrs exp Gurgaon

Please get upper GI endoscopy and share report
Dr. Sandeep Nayak
Gynecologic Oncologist 19 yrs exp Bangalore
Your mother needs to consult a gastroenterologist or surgical oncologist further workup. Let the doctors decide what she needs. Please remember that most of the stomach problems have same symptoms.