Stomach bloating after eating chicken
Hi, I'm 24 yrs, male. I am having bloating and frequent bowel movements after consuming chicken. It was fine for me to have chicken before, but for the last 4 months I'm experiencing this. The stool that comes out is very loose. Please suggest. Thanks.

[ ] Loose motion can be due to bowel infection or some times drug induced.The most important aspect is to take plenty of oral liquids / ORS powder 2-3 teaspoon in one glass of Luke warm water for 3-4 times a day.Probiotics help a lot in this respect. There are certain anti secretory medicines and antibiotics used to combact intractable diarrhoea. Chronic diarrhoea happens mainly due irritable bowel syndrome which has a totally different line of management.Be on semisolid / liquid diet. Feel free to ask any further quary related to this