Stomach and motion probm
My stomach is burning for last 2 to 3 days and I'm not getting proper motions from one Month. For last one week it contained mucus and blood. The doc whom I showed didn't help much. Can you please help and guide to which doctor should I meet to get this fixed?

Dr. Rajashekhar

hello it looks like irritable bowel syndrome kinly consult a gastroenterologist/ physician and decide bye
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
You may have inflammatory bowel disease. ..meet gastroenterologist
Hello there... I went through your query..... Eat smaller, more-frequent meals. If you experience frequent indigestion, try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can.... Avoid irritating foods. Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty.... .Avoid alcohol. Alcohol can irritate the mucous lining of your stomach... Consult Physician......