Stomach ache and fever
I am having stomach ache since 5 days and digestion problems and I am getting Fever during the nights

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. Visit me at my clinic for detailed case history and treatment by homoeopathic mode of treatment..
Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
General Physician 23 yrs exp Kolkata

I adv the homoe doctor practo consult.
Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. If you just tell stomach ache, it is very difficult for us to advice further. Because it can be due to many reasons. We will need more history. You will also need detailed clinical examination and further investigations. Also details of the fever is also required. So kindly consult a general physician for further evaluation.