Stomach ache and fever
I am having stomach ache since 5 days and digestion problems and I am getting Fever during the nights

Hello there...I can understand your concern. If you just tell stomach ache, it is very difficult for us to advice further. Because it can be due to many reasons. We will need more history. You will also need detailed clinical examination and further investigations. Also details of the fever is also required. So kindly consult a general physician for further evaluation.
Hello. Visit me at my clinic for detailed case history and treatment by homoeopathic mode of treatment..
I adv the homoe doctor practo consult.