Stomach ache after food
My stomach aches after I have my breakfast and also after my dinner. It pains in the upper part of the stomach.

[ ] Hi as symptoms are suggestive of gastritis. Need to follow some lifestyle changes. Take food timely. Avoid cabbage, capsicum, citrus fruits ( for a while). Don't drink water with food, take after 40 min. as much as needed thereafter. Don't lie down immediately after food. Finish night meal by 8.30 pm maximum. Go to bed after minimum 1 hour after dinner. Always keep stomach 1/4 th empty.Divide meal into 5-6 times a day. Avoid the particular food, which is being observed to cause bloating, fullness, upper abdominal pain/ discomfort, reflux symptoms etc. A good acid blocker is needed to check excess acid production. Some times in intractable cases one need to go ahead with Upper Gastroscopy to rule out gastric ulcer/erosions and presence of H PYLORI infection.Feel free to ask any further quary related to this problem.
you can consult me personally by booking an appointment through practo, will help you out

Foods good for stomach lining Food sitting in stomach