Stitches removal
I would like to know is there a way to get rid or reduce the appearance if stitch marks due to surgery along jaw of my friend.

Dr. Gautam Gangurde
Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon 12 yrs exp Nashik
There are multiple options available for scar over face, first of all if it a small and depressed faint scar with out hypertrophy then can be treated with contractubex ointment along with silicone sheath application. And if scar is big and hypertrophic then may need scar revision under local anaesthesia with extremely fine and cosmetic surtures. Dr Gautam Gangurde Plastic and Cosmetic surgeon, Swaroop clinic, Nashik Www.drgautamgangurde.com
Dr. Rajdeep
Yes. You can go for fractional CO2 LASER. Will require multiple sessions, once in 6 to 8 weeks. Other alternatives are microneedling, fractional Er:YAG LASER. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore