Stitch btw penis head

There is a stitch of skin between the penis head and the upper foreskin which sometimes causes a delay while sexual intercourse. I want to het rid of this stitch. Suggest me something less painfull and less time consuming.
views-icons 64 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello symptoms suggestive of phimosis you have to undergo circumcision consult surgeon for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?