Still not Pragnacy

It has been 1 year of my marriage but still I'm not getting pragnent why? Please suggest the good advice or doctor for that .

Doctor Answers (2) on Still not Pragnacy

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh Pune | Gynecologist
one year is just to fast to expect. if it age is below 28 we ask to try for 2 years naturally. still there r tests available to find out whether there are any problems in u or ur husband. consult a good gynecologist. he or she can guide u over this
Thank you for your question. If you are both young fit and healthy and your periods are regular you have over 90% chance of conceiving within two years of starting to try. You will need to take folic acid tablets to help with baby's neural tract development. If you are concerned you can get basic fertility tests done with your gynaecologist. It might be useful to know that even in couples who find it difficult to conceive 90% find that their test reports are normal. So please do not worry. Consult your gynaecologist for further information. best wishes