Stiff elbow

There has been stiffness in elbow since fracture six months ago .. range of motion is 10 degree extension and 125 degrees flexion...how can we increase flexion

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  I would like to know what treatment had you taken when you had the fracture? Did you consult a orthopedician to get it fixed or you consulted some quack who did some massage and apllied a tight bandage? I have seen many patients who come with similwr complains and they have a history of taking some oil massages from quacks. It appears to be the same in your case. Kindly consult a orthopedician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Hello....... Certain amount of stiffness will be there after healing of fracture.. Only with regular physiotherapy you can regain the full range of motion.. Continue active exercise as taught by doctor.. And consult orthopedic surgeon with an x ray it gives better view on healing..