Stiff Elbow flexion probl

I fell on snow taking sudden weight of my body on one hand. Late detection of fracture led to late mobilization exercises. It has led to stiff Elbow for which I am going through physiotherapy for last 2 months. Doctors say it is because of scar tissues around bone and weekness and stiffness in muscle. is surgery ??

Doctor Answers (2) on Stiff Elbow flexion probl

Dr. B Rajashekar Bangalore | General Physician
hello if is in dominant hand /elbow then reconstuctiion surgery under good orthopaedician will help you bye
Dr. Raghavendra Reddy Hyderabad | Consultant Physician
Hi it might be tenosynovitis which will cause pain due to pain your movement will be restricted now it leads to arthritis. arthroscopy is an option for you but curative results are not satisfactory. i can advice chiropractic methods with gentle mobilisation will clear the problem . mean while you take salt compress for 10 minutes followed by ice rub for a minute twice to thrice daily for a week and update
chiropractic sessions will be helpful