Sticky secretion fm scalp
My hairs started greying 3 years ago & still continuing. Also, my scalp surface gets covered with white, sticky & creamy substance in a single day of shampooing. It occasionally itches also. Assuming this as serious dandruff, i got my head shaved,i was surprised to discover small whitish patches & blisters. Plz help!

Dr. Srinivas C
Greying is genetically acquired and nothing much can be done. If it is acquired due to thyroid disorder then by treating it would help. You seem to have seborrhoeic dermatitis for which you need Medicated shampoos and antibiotics orally to bring the condition under control.