Steroid(DESONIDE 0.05%) use for 6 months
I had some allergy rednes,dryness n acne problems on my face. For this I have been using desonide from 6months. When i stopped applying desonide cream, my problem got worse. Doctor said your problem can't be cured u have to take medicines &creams for years & get in touch with any skin specialist lifetime. Is this true? is there is any permanent solution in my case ? Or should I go for homeopathic treatment?

No...contains steroid.. very dangerous... alternate safe cream available...do direct private online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
There are many steroid sparing agents Sit with your dermatologist and discuss Actually what's the problem u r suffering Why should u use desonide for six months.?