Sternon-s lotion side effects
I am using sternon-s lotion 32 ml for "nutritional psoriasis" as found by doctor. My left-had's middle fingure nail is having "pitting" and hence I am applying the lotion only on the nail. My entire body is itching. Does this happening for the side effect of the lotion or anything else? I am using since 3 days and taking "viterma capsule" also.

Not due to Medicine.. need to see.... Please send photos of the affected area for accurate diagnosis and treatment.. Consult for detailed information and prescription.

Calosoft lotion side effects Exercise after l s c s Anti itch body lotion