STD scare via Handjob
Hi. I had a handjob from a stripper last month on the 5th without a condom on. Even when i climaxed, it was me stroking my penis and not her. I did not feel her touching my penis hole during the handjob. But i am being paranoid about std. 5 days after the incident there was a pimple like boil on my penis and it went off within a week. It was good for a month till i was down with a fever for a day last week. Few days after that i felt slight burning sensation during urinating or I don't know if i am imagining that because i googled symptoms. And now the burning is gone and the pee is normal again but i have been having a dull pain in my left testicle for the past 2 days. Again not sure if i am imagining it or it is actually there. Should i go for a STD test and visit a doctor? P.S: I have been bed wetting for the past 6 months. I am a 23 year old male.

Don't be worried . You will not get HIV I can help you. I will guide you Contact me privately . http://www.drmongaclinic.com/sexual-problems-solutions/

How do you know when you have an std symptoms of stds