STD or something else?

I'm a 23 year old healthy male. About a week ago, I tried having sex with my girlfriend for the first time. I didn't take any protective measure then. The very first attempt to enter into her wasn't successful, and I think I hurt myself. so, I stopped and started fingering her. I was uncircumcised before and after this incident my foreskin didn't retract. After 2 days or so, I could see inflammation around the glans penis and by now it has grown up to encircle the same like a circular ring around it. Please help.
views-icons 30 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anjendra R Targe
Sexologist 7 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Hi there, you must visit a sexologist or a venereologist. The swelling, most likely will subside on its own. But get yourself examined in person. Good luck.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?