Stammering

I am a stammerer for past 22 yrs...is there any solution for this in any branch of medical science...??.. Which is the most effective treatment modality..? What are the treatment options...

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Adil Hingora
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Raipur

Stammering can be resolved with homeopathic medicine, suggest you to consult us online so that we can help you.

Hello.... Stammering is typically recognised by a tense struggle to pronounce words ...Speech and language therapy has proved to be most effective .Its bit difficult for adults.. There is no one day or few weeks treatment to cure stammering. You must be conscious of your words. With the patience and persistence you can win over it . Consult speech therapist.
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
I should not make any suggestion without taking proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized treatment for each individual patients as they are not alike. So you may contact through email [email protected] to get my no