Spotting in 2nd trimester
Hi doctor. I had spotting in my 1st trimester and was asked to take bed rest. However, scans did not show any subchronic bleeding. Again in my 2nd trimester, same problem happened. Doctor did internal exam, but no blood was found on the probe. Last week, it happened again and the urine test and scan again do not show any evidence of spotting. Though, I notice very tiny brownish clots at least once a day when I go to bathroom. I feel baby's movements as usual and do not have any pain. What is causing this spotting, why is it not getting detected and is it harmful??

Dr. Umesh Narshinbhai Thakkar
Gynecologist 23 yrs exp Ahmedabad

if you are under observation of gynaecologist & you feel baby movement regularly then do not worry take rest and medicines.

Spotting during pregnancy third trimester