Spots on my face
Sir..two years before I met with an accident...and there is lots of cuts nd scratches on my face there any my face becomes that face which was before plz sir help me out to overcome from this problem...
53 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Himanshu Gupta
Dermatologist 7 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Scars can be reasonably reduced by Dermatosurgery or LASERs. You can contact Dr Ankur Talwar at Talwar Skin Institute, Indra Nagar , Lucknow
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?