Spots on lips
I am having spots on lips like people who usually smokes..its been very embrassing for me while I was looking at them..its like black spots and also the layer on lips getting dry and looking like ups and down...plz help me

Dr. Govind S Mittal

Hi, greetings. BLack spots on lips may be due to some past injury/ smoking/ habit of lip biting or licking/ associated inflammatory disorder/ freckling with associated disorders / etc. This could best be diagnosed with consultation froma qualified dermatologist. So see a qualified dermatologist in your city / or you could send in pics of the same on follow up messaging. Treatment options include q switched laser / peels / lightening creams depending on the cause and depth of pigmentation. warm regards.