Spots on facial skin

My face skin was clear. Igot acne problem when i was 24. Consulted dermatologist and went for treatment. Somehow pray that my skin became very sensitive and when winter comes the burning sensation on the cheeks it's intolerable. These days i am seeing lot of dark spots like moles. Is there are permanent remedy for this problem. Please help

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. first of all I would want to know what creams and medications you had been using because sometimes certain creams and medications may not suit your skin type and make your skin sensitive.  therefore please see a qualified Dermatologist near you and get examined thoroughly and seek further  treatment. hope this helps.
Dr. Meghna Mour
Dermatologist 19 yrs exp Mumbai
you seem to have taken oral treatment [retinoids] for acne . they do make your skin sensitive so avoid any harsh creams or scrubs, also the molesw need to be removed by a skin specialist , wear a sunscreen regularly.
consult a dermatologist