Spots on face
Trying natural remedies daily for getting a glowing n spot free face but no results... I'm suffering from hormonal problem n the treatment is going but i need some quick remedy for my skin..help me out

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Skin care is a daily ritual that needs to personalised based on your skin type. Typically it could be improved with usage of a face wash followed by a toner and moisturizer to suit your skin type. Last layer should always be a sunscreen. Also consider consulting a good Dermatologist who can assess and understand hormonal problems and treat with accuracy.