Spots on face
I have spots on my face due to pimples And my pimpels were totally gone,these spots remain same. I need to get rid of these spots what I suppose to do???
177 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Shivashankar B. Sajjanshetty
Dermatologist 13 yrs exp Bangalore
For spots on face post acne is called post inflammatory pigmentation... To get good results,  we need to analyse the depth of pigmentation then start with treatment some creams n chemical peeling also can be done..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.