Spots and pain in penis
I have red spots and inflammation in head of penis. These were small red spots yesterday and today they look like cluster of white spots. What to do.
84 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hey , Genital warts, Herpes Molluscum contagiosum Scabies are the cause for genital reashes if  you are sexually active , Allergic reactions , Balanitis (inflammation of the foreskin)Dermatitis including contact dermatitis , Irritation from chemicals such as soaps or detergents, Psoriasis (chronic inflammatory skin condition)Tinea cruris ( a fungal infection )are other causes consult dermatologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.