Spot on my face

Hello, I was squeezing out blackheads from my cheeks I dnt knw what go wrong I've this brown watery spot on my cheek.. Just like a burn spot. Plzz help me out. I've combi skin.. I've few weddings to attend in NXT couple of days.. I need to get rid of this asap.. Plzz HELP!!
views-icons 27 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Spot on my face

doctor profile image
Dr. Suman Polavarapu
13 yrs. of exp | Hyderabad | Aesthetic Medicine
Visit a good cosmetologist for clinical review and treatment. Suggest not to squeeze any blackheads or pimples as it becomes worse, can cause infection and also leave scars.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?