Spot in the groin area
Which doctor do I need to consult to make sure or treated if these spots are not warts. Since I got checked with current gynacologist and he says it is not what I think. Initially I had one now there are two spots. Will gynacologist would be sufficient to get this checked or I need to consult a skin doctor. FYI my partner had it and is getting treated for it. Hence I am confused and skeptical. And I think my current doctor is not helpful and ripping my money.

Dr. Himani Gupta
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Hi, many a times patient management requires multispeciality approach. You may take a skin specialist opinion if that is necessary. Allegations for any medical professional on a public platform are not welcome