Spot in the groin area
Which doctor do I need to consult to make sure or treated if these spots are not warts. Since I got checked with current gynacologist and he says it is not what I think. Initially I had one now there are two spots. Will gynacologist would be sufficient to get this checked or I need to consult a skin doctor. FYI my partner had it and is getting treated for it. Hence I am confused and skeptical. And I think my current doctor is not helpful and ripping my money.
115 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi, many a times patient management requires multispeciality approach. You may take a skin specialist opinion if that is necessary. Allegations for any medical professional on a public platform are not welcome
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.