Groin Area
I have bumps in my groin area ; worried it might be serious. Which type of doctor should I consult? Would a dermatologist suffice ? If not then whom
82 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anish Kumar Gupta
Andrologist 8 yrs exp Delhi
You can show to a dermatologist or a Urologist. Could be sebaceous cysts.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?