Spondylosis & sciatica

I hve been diagnosed wth Lumbar Spondylosis for the Last 16 years n now experiencing pain like Sciatica with numbness in Left calf n tingling sensation in foot...should i consult a Neaurologist this time as i have seen many Orthopaedic Dr's but they only give temporary pain killers n ask me to do some physiotherapy..i do but get no relief...thank you
views-icons 38 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I can understand your concern. The treatment of sciatica is just pain management and supplementation of vitamin b complex along with physiotherapy. Kindly continue physiotherapy and one tablet zerodol-pg twice a day after food. Consult neurologist for further help. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?