Spondylolysis

Sir plz suggest me about tge concern problm. Have a glance at the images that I attached and plz suggest me if surgery is 100 percent solution for this spondylolysis (lumber) or can be cured normal way totally . If I undergo surgery what will be the side affects or will the surgery creates any problm in future. plz hlp
views-icons 65 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Spondylolysis

Hi my adv pl urgent consultal the homeo doctor practo.
Dr. Sanjay Erande Pune | Ayurveda
In early lumbar spodylolysis surgery is not the option for you. Many times muscle spasm is the main reason, so some postural changes ,yoga & ayurvedic medicines with panchakarma like shashtikshali pindsweda and katibasti will be helpful for you. So consult a ayurvedic physician.
Dr. Raghavendra Reddy Hyderabad | Consultant Physician
HI you havent mentioned the complaints you are facing now as per x ray there is decreased bone space in L4_L5. But surgery is not indicated in your case you are very young to opt for it ,it will not be the permanent solution. in your condition chiropractice will be helpful . we have t0 check weather any sensory deficit is there in your legs or any muscle spasm . clear history is missing there is many ways we can cure your spine issues non surgically.