Spondylolysis

Sir plz suggest me about tge concern problm. Have a glance at the images that I attached and plz suggest me if surgery is 100 percent solution for this spondylolysis (lumber) or can be cured normal way totally . If I undergo surgery what will be the side affects or will the surgery creates any problm in future. plz hlp
views-icons 70 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Spondylolysis

Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
23 yrs. of exp | Kolkata | Homeopath

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hi my adv pl urgent consultal the homeo doctor practo.
Dr. Sanjay Erande
12 yrs. of exp | Pune | Ayurveda

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
In early lumbar spodylolysis surgery is not the option for you. Many times muscle spasm is the main reason, so some postural changes ,yoga & ayurvedic medicines with panchakarma like shashtikshali pindsweda and katibasti will be helpful for you. So consult a ayurvedic physician.
Dr. Raghavendra Reddy
9 yrs. of exp | Hyderabad | Consultant Physician

INR 300 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
HI you havent mentioned the complaints you are facing now as per x ray there is decreased bone space in L4_L5. But surgery is not indicated in your case you are very young to opt for it ,it will not be the permanent solution. in your condition chiropractice will be helpful . we have t0 check weather any sensory deficit is there in your legs or any muscle spasm . clear history is missing there is many ways we can cure your spine issues non surgically.