Spondylolisthesis
I was diagnosed with Spondylolisthesis post a fall on a flight 2 years ago. I dont have any pain, it was detected due to slight discomfort that I felt on sitting and getting up. Recently I went on a Roadtrip post which my lower back and left leg was tingling for an hour or so. On rest it was ok. Any precautions?

Dr. Biswajit Dutta Baruah
Orthopedic Surgeon 13 yrs exp Chennai

Thanks for asking me to respond. If it was a single episode then there's nothing to worry. But if the tingling and numbness persist, or you develop pain that's increasing day by day, then you need to see the doctor. Please do exercises to strengthen the muscles in your tummy and lower back - core strength training, and such episodes will not occur in the future. Good luck.