Splinter inside finger

I have a splinter inside my finger and looks like it got stuck and now weird skin grew on top of it. Its been there for more than two years and its painfull specially after finger becomes wet. I need to know if its possible to remove it now and what kinda specialist should i go for? Please see the picture attached.
views-icons 19 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Splinter inside finger

doctor profile image
Dr. Sandip Gupta
27 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Orthopedic Surgeon
you must see a general surgeon or Ortho surgeon for the same. get imaging done to confirm the splinter
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?