Spline dislocaction
My sister is suffering from spline dislocation from last 4 year. I consult many doctors but there is no relief ....
22 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Guninder kaur
Gynecologist 16 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Sorry  dear  Im  gynaec.   an  orthopedic ian   will  help  you. or  neurologist  if  needed.   plz  consult  at  good  hospitals  
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?