Spine tb pott's disease
I am suffering from spine tb . I am taking tb medcine from last 6months . I did ct biopSy all tb drug are susceptible . But in MRI report it's not showing any recovery after 6months . MRI report says infection has been increased . I was not able to walk when I started treatment but now I can walk without pain . Now There is no pain in my back ..I have gain 10kg weight . Please someone till me that why my MRI report is not showing any improvement but I can feel improvement in my body . Please help

Hello Dear, There is a possibility that the MRI is showing no improvement because it takes some time for the wound to heal completely. It is good that you are not having pain and are able to walk properly. Also it is a good sign that you are gaining weight. A repeat biopsy will give a definitive picture of the recovery but is usually not necessary. Your doctor will guide you better in this.

Treatment for tb disease Progressive joint disease of spine What to eat during tb